PROFESSIONAL LEGAL EXPERIENCE
THE LAW OFFICES OF JOHN C.M. ANGELOS – June 2004 – Present
LAW OFFICE OF PETER G. ANGELOS, P.C. – August 1995- June 2004
Practiced in the fields of complex product liability litigation, personal injury and wrongful death cases. Also participated in business and criminal matters on a select basis.
OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER, BALTIMORE CITY.
Felony Trial Division Staff attorney, February 1994 to March 1995.
Felony Narcotics Division – Senior Attorney – September 1991 to February 1994.
District Court Division – Attorney – December 1990 to August 1991.
UNIVERSITY OF BALTIMORE SCHOOL OF LAW
J.D. Degree, May 1990.
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY
B.A. Degree, May 1987. Double Major: Biological Sciences and English.
LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW
- State Of Maryland, December 1990.
- U.S District Court February 1991.
- District Of Columbia, April 1993.
- Fifth Circuit Court Of Appeals, April 1996.
- United States Supreme Court, May 1996.
- State Of New York August 1999.
- Fourth Circuit Court Of Appeals, September 1999.
- Second Circuit Court Of Appeals, December 2000.
Murray M. Blum, Esq.
David N. Mabrey, Esq.
Roy L. Mason, Esq.
Robert Johnson, Esq.
J. David Carlin, Esq.
Frances Apostolo, Esq.
E. David Hoskins, Esq.
Zach E. Howerton, Esq.
Paula Mason, R.N.
Mary Stewart, Legal Assistant
John H. Anderson Jr, J.D. Candidate, UB Law ’20
Lauren Szaroleta, Paralegal